Staveley Nature Reserve Steering GroupYou can view Staveley Nature Reserve Steering Group Minutes
The Staveley Nature Reserve Steering Group (SNR-SG) was set up by the Parish Council but is independent of it. Its role is to act as a conduit between Yorkshire Wildlife Trust and the Parish of Staveley & Copgrove.
The SNR-SG is represented by:
- Ken Barker (Staveley Resident)
- Dorothy Griffin (Chair, Staveley Resident)
- Bill Kirkpatrick (Staveley Resident)
- Lynne Manby (Representing the Parish Council)
- John Thornton (Staveley Resident)
- Margaret Stringer(Staveley resident)
- Jenny Hayward (Yorkshire Wildlife Trust)
- Be informed of the plans of Yorkshire Wildlife Trust (YWT) with respect to Staveley Nature Reserve (SNR).
- Inform YWT of events taking place in the village that may impact YWT.
- Be cognisant of the views of the village and feed views and concerns back to YWT aiming to resolve issues, as far as possible, amicably between YWT and the parish.
- Report back to the Parish Council at least quarterly.
The next Staveley Nature Reserve Liaison Group meeting will be held on Tuesday 23rd April in Staveley & Copgrove Village Hall at 7.00pm. All residents of Staveley and Copgrove are welcome to observe the meeting.